Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rat Time

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've just been caught up with life. But I'll make up for it with all the pics I have so far of the rats (sent to me by their awesome breeder).



Three day pics:

Girls, with boys visible in background:

The three Dalmatian girls, one of whom is destined to be mine:

The runt of the litter, also destined to be mine:




The runt again, now almost a week old:



And the latest pictures, only recently taken:


The three Dalmatian girls (one of whom is mine)

The runt:

And lastly a few group-photos, taken at the same time as the last two:




And, finally, the news. Yes, I have named my rats!! The runt is Midna and the dalmatian is Zelda (the names are a reference to the Wii and Gamecube game, Twilight Princess, for those of you who are familiar).