Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sherlock at Home

Today I got to play at the house of two of my best friends, (who are sisters).

For the sake of online privacy I will use only the first letters of their names when I'm talking about them here, and the first letters of their NICKNAMES at that. So it is entirely safe. :)

I've had a detective agency before, with another friend, and it worked out nicely. We had a lab, and analyzed evidence with my microscope and solved (real) mysteries and everything, but she got bored of it and we had to stop our detective work.

But today I started up a new Detective Agency with R. and H.

We have secret names we use for our detective work.

(different from our nicknames. We have a lot of names: we all have a nickname, a tease name, a detective name, and an online name, lol)

I'm the leader of the agency, (Not self proclaimed, voted. They both said I should be) H.'s the Field Investigator, and R.'s the Navigator of Field Missions.

We named our Agency "Serasponda Detective Agency".

And we've already got a good mystery we're working on.

What is it? Well, that's top secret. ;)

But if you're ever in the area and have a mystery that needs solving, you know who to call. :)