Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finally, a New Song!! ;)

I haven't been on lately,but it's not cuz I've been busy, or cuz I've been up to my neck in Doctor Who DVDs and books, ok, yeah, I've been both, but the reason I haven't been on is there just hasn't been anything to talk about. Nothing. No new songs, no poems, no funny stories that I wanted to tell you. (although there were quite a few I didn't want to tell you) But now I have something. A new song. It's not quite finished yet, and, as always, I can't show you the tune, but here's what I have so far:

________________________________________
Let it be Joy
Let it be joy,
Let it be songs and laughter,
Let it be joy,
Now and forever after.
Let it be joy,
Let it be peace and grace,
On every face,
Let it be joy.
_______________________________________
I'll probably get around to adding the rest of it whenever it's finished. . . .so. . . .sorry, always wanted to say this. . . . . .
To be continued.